Consistently high care levels.
Regardless of how many facilities you own and run, you may experience some of these issues:
- You need consistently high care levels from your staff and you need to provide consistent training and organisational development.
- You need to consistently meet quality standards for your management systems.
- Staff need to meet quality standards for health and personal care.
- The physical environment must be safe and you need to establish and enforce safe systems and processes.
- Your reputation is everything. In the current age of social media, you need to maintain incredibly high care levels. It only takes one incident to ruin your reputation and tarnish your brand.
Some of the features you may like:
- Quality workforce Onboarding
- Onboarding from home using elearning before starting work
- Quality Checklists on iPads
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces staff down time
- Create your own daily task checklists for opening and closing the centre and everything in between
- Suitable for fairly high staff turnover and low experience in the industry
- Standard Procedures and Processes
- Assessible on tablets and mobiles
- Alert, Notify and Report
- Review checklist, measure results, email and SMS alerts, weekly/monthly reports
- Compliance reporting.
Aged Care Example
Use Tutis to get new staff and locums up-to-speed quickly, including the use of pre-start onboarding remotely via elearning. Use elearning to keep staff informed and up-to-date with readily available access to current policies, procedures and forms. Extensive use of quality checklists to ensure compliance with operating requirements, together with alerting and reporting driven by checklist data.