Consistently high care levels.
Compliance Solution for the Disability Care Sector.
Tutis provides a holistic solution for workforce capability, skills and training management for the disability care sector. The Tutis compliance solution for disability care industry focuses on helping organisations manage compliance risk, reduce complexity, optimise running costs and make these processes paperless. This is particularly challenging given the rapid growth in the demand for disability services and the high turnover of staff in the sector. In addition to the massive change due to NDIS, more change is coming as a result of the Disability Royal Commission.
For everyone of your clients (people with disabilities):
- You need consistently high care levels from your staff and you need to provide consistent training and organisational development.
- You need to consistently meet quality standards for your management systems.
- Staff need to meet quality standards for health and personal care.
- The physical environment must be safe and you need to establish and enforce safe systems and processes.
- Your reputation is everything. In the current age of social media, you need to maintain incredibly high care levels. It only takes one incident to ruin your reputation and tarnish your brand.
Some of the features you may like:
- Quality workforce Onboarding
- Onboarding from home using elearning before starting work
- Quality Checklists on iPads
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces staff down time
- Create your own daily task checklists for develivering consistent service to people with disabilities
- Suitable for high staff turnover and low experience in the industry
- Suitable for both contractors and staff
- Standard Procedures and Processes
- Assessible on tablets and mobiles
- Alert, Notify and Report
- Review checklist, measure results, email and SMS alerts, weekly/monthly reports
- Compliance reporting.
Ensuring staff have the skills to safely and productively perform their roles whilst adhering to compliance requirements is vitally important. Disability Support Worker skills need to properly match the people with disabilities to whom they provide service include specialist treatment skills like asthma and diabetes.
Tutis has the expertise and products to help achieve this. Our cloud based, managed solutions take the complexity and risk out of compliance management.
Disability Care Example
Use Tutis to get new staff and locums up-to-speed quickly, including the use of pre-start onboarding remotely via elearning. Use elearning to keep staff informed and up-to-date with readily available access to current policies, procedures and forms. Extensive use of quality checklists to ensure compliance with operating requirements, together with alerting and reporting driven by checklist data.