Consistently excellent customer service.
Agile and adaptive workforce.
Regardless of how many sites you own, or if they are franchised, you may experience some of these issues:
- You need the ability to hire and retain very capable staff to create an agile and adaptive workforce able to meet changing market needs.
- Because you have tight margins, staff need to get up to speed fast, so ‘just enough’, ‘just-in-time’ training with onboarding is important.
- It’s important that staff follow your sales approach, standards and processes.
- It’s imperative that you can quickly and easily adapt and communicate your sale strategies as the market changes and due to competitor behaviour.
- Your brand reputation is paramount. In this highly competitive market, you need to deliver value and incredibly high customer service.
Some of the features you may like:
- Quality workforce Onboarding
- Onboarding from home using elearning before starting work
- Quality Checklists on iPads
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces staff down time
- Create your own daily task checklists for opening and closing the store and everything in between
- Suitable for fairly high staff turnover and low experience in the industry
- Standard Procedures and Processes
- Assessible on tablets and mobiles
- Alert, Notify and Report
- Review checklist, measure results, email and SMS alerts, weekly/monthly reports
- Compliance reporting.
Use Tutis to get new staff up-to-speed quickly delivering consistent, on target brand messaging and sales techniques, including the use of pre-start onboarding remotely via elearning. Use elearning to keep staff informed and update as required without downtime.