Consistently high sales performance.
Consistently high customer service.
Compliance Solution for the Retail Industry.
Tutis provides a holistic solution for workforce capability, skills and training management for the retail industry. The Tutis compliance solution for the retail industry focuses on helping organisations manage compliance risk, reduce complexity, optimise running costs and make these processes paperless.
Regardless of how many stores you own, or if they are franchised, you may experience some of these issues:
- You need consistently high sales performance and customer service levels from your staff.
- You may have difficulty attracting and retaining quality staff.
- Because you have tight margins, staff need to get up to speed fast, so ‘just enough’, ‘just-in-time’ training with onboarding is important.
- It’s important that staff follow your sales approach, standards and processes.
- It’s imperative that you can quickly and easily adapt and communicate your sale strategies as the market changes and due to competitor behaviour.
- Your brand reputation is paramount. In this highly competitive market, you need to deliver value and incredibly high customer service.
Some of the features you may like:
- Quality workforce Onboarding
- Onboarding from home using elearning before starting work
- Quality Checklists on iPads
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces staff down time
- Create your own daily task checklists for opening and closing the store and everything in between
- Suitable for fairly high staff turnover and low experience in the industry
- Standard Procedures and Processes
- Assessible on tablets and mobiles
- Alert, Notify and Report
- Review checklist, measure results, email and SMS alerts, weekly/monthly reports
- Compliance reporting.
Our cloud based, managed solutions take the complexity and risk out of compliance management.
Use Tutis to get new staff up-to-speed quickly delivering consistent, on target brand messaging and sales techniques, including the use of pre-start onboarding remotely via elearning. Use elearning to keep staff informed and update as required without downtime.