Tutis for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
The compliance demands on RTOs continue to evolve and grow; for example the new ASQA audit model. Furthermore, the costs of running the business are constantly increasing.
Some of the compliance areas you need to adhere to include:
- ASQA requirements – Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- AVETMISS Reporting
- Individual State Government funding requirements
- Demonstrating your practices and behaviours in relation to five key phases of the student experience – marketing and recruitment; enrolment; support and progression; training and assessment; and completion.
Some of the features you may like:
- Integration with your website and Xero (or other accounting software) for end-to-end enrolment management
- Capturing and analysis of student and employer feedback through surveys, complaints and appeals
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces administrative burden and errors
- Deliver PD for RTO staff and track and monitor currency against vocational skills, training and assessments skills and VET knowledge
- Training scheduling including rooms, resources and people
- Continuous improvement automated workflows
- Student and employer interfaces
- AVETMISS 8 compliance reporting
- Claim processing for all states and territories
- Extensive reports to assist you to better manage your business.
What our customers say
“Their product is a good product, no question about it. There isn’t anything else out there.”
“There’s relief in knowing the systemisation and workflow keeps us on top of our business.”
“I now have 180m² of floor space that is now vacant. Everything is now stored in Tutis.”
“The fact that it’s all paperless is a huge plus.”
“It will be the number one system in the marketplace because Tutis can do it all, from the time the customer enrols right through to when their invoice and certificate is emailed to them.”