Critical consistency for your security business.
Tutis Compliance Solution for the Security Industry.
Tutis provides a holistic solution for workforce capability, skillset management and training management for the security industry. The Tutis compliance solution for the security industry focuses on helping organisations manage compliance risk, reduce complexity, optimise running costs and make these processes paperless.
Over the past 5 years, there has been a steady increase in security industry investigations*.
Some of the compliance areas you need to adhere to include:
- Staff training and continuing professional development. Safety for your security providers is paramount. Relevant training allows them to manage any situation they
find themselves in, while having the skills to remain as safe as possible in the workplace.
- Licensing. Keeping your licence up-to-date and if you’re a member of SPAAL, being audited in the Queensland security firm licence audit scheme for compliance to the SPAAL Code of Conduct.
- Alarm monitoring certification and compliance with the requirements of AS2201.2.
- How you handle complaints and dispute resolution.
Ensuring your workforce, especially contractors have the knowledge and skills to safely and productively perform their roles whilst adhering to compliance requirements is vitally important; Tutis has the expertise and products to help achieve this. Our cloud based, managed solutions take the complexity and risk out of compliance management
Some of the features you may like:
- Quality workforce Onboarding
- Onboarding from home using elearning before starting work
- Incident Management and Quality Checklists on iPads
- On-going use of elearning and paperless assessment, automated records management, significantly reduces staff down time
- Create your own daily task checklists
- Suitable for fairly high staff turnover and low experience in the industry
- Standard Procedures and Processes
- Assessible on tablets and mobiles
- Alert, Notify and Report
- Review checklist, measure results, email and SMS alerts, weekly/monthly reports
- Compliance reporting.
Use Tutis to get new staff up-to-speed quickly, including the use of pre-start onboarding remotely via elearning. Use elearning to keep staff informed and up-to-date with readily available access to current policies, procedures and forms. Use of paperless incident management using tablets.