Tutis assists organisations with designing, deploying and embedding workforce capability and training compliance management processes and systems.
The Tutis Operations team has extensive experience over many years in managing in, and consulting to, asset-intensive industry and training provider sectors. The team has more than ten years focused on workforce capability and compliance management processes and systems in Australia.
This service extends to:
- Developing the process
- Helping with change management
- System user training
- Configuring systems
- Integrating training management systems into your IT landscape
- Developing training web sites and forms
- Mapping courses to competencies
- Loading training course content
- Developing course content
- Developing and deploying assessments
- Configuring compliance and management reporting
- Embedding the process including incorporating continuous improvement.
Tutis works quickly and collaboratively with you to get the TUTIS solution and associated processes working effectively in your business.
Tutis has a formal enablement methodology to ensure the TUTIS solution and/or managed service is successfully embedded in your business.
This methodology includes:
- Project charter and change management
- Project management framework
- Solution/System setup and configuration
- User training, workshops and reviews
- On-going benefit realisation and support to sustain & improve outcomes.
Solution/System setup and configuration provides a very high level of flexibility.
Basic Set up includes:
- Theming of the system with the company look and feel
- Creation of certificate templates (as required)
- Scoping of units/qualifications/accredited courses
- Development of:
- Organisation structure
- Training structure
- Positions/permissions/data visibility/rules based messages
- Skills sets/Gap analysis
- Refresher periods.
Custom Setup includes:
- Data migration from the old system to TUTIS
- Integration with your other business systems – TUTIS has API-Enabled REST functionality for easy integration to ERPs and HR systems
- Website integration.
Additional set up services we deliver include:
- Upload of trainer and assessor evidence and mapping (matrix)
- Upload of existing assessments and mapping.
Tutis provides a number of short half-day training courses for TUTIS product end-users. Details of these courses are below.
An employee‘s skills are particularly important when new technology is to be implemented into a business. Tutis helps boost your team’s technical capabilities, allowing you to maximise the return on your software investment. Tutis offers a range of comprehensive training courses to suit all types of users of the TUTIS products – Superusers, Managers, Compliance Staff, Training Administrators, Trainers and Assessors.
- Can be delivered in a range of ways to suit your business needs including on-site, group, customised and online courses
- Are delivered by instructors with unrivalled technical expertise and hands-on project experience
This course will give you the skills to ensure your deployment is configured to give you the best return on your investment.
Topics covered include:
- Rules based messages
- Refresher periods
- Continuous Improvement – Triggers
- RPL tool
- Continuous Improvement
- Scheduled reports
- 0.5 Day
- System super users
This course will give the administrators of the system the skills to effectively use the features of TUTIS.
Topics covered include:
- Creating persons and users
- Creating content experts
- Offerings , reservations and enrolments
- Managing student progress
- Outcomes and credentials
- 0.5 Day
This course will give trainers/assessor the skills to manage their students’ progress to maximise successful outcomes.
- My enrolments
- My sessions
- Participating in the assessment development process
- Marking assessments
- Skills assessments on the mobile app
- Providing feedback to your RTO through the CI register
- 1/2 Day
- Trainer/Assessors, Training Managers
Tutis User Advisory Forum
Tutis provides a User Advisory Forum for all Tutis users and other stakeholders to discuss items of common interest and build a community interested in improved compliance business processes and the Tutis solution. The User Advisory Forum facilitates discussion on:
- Business challenges and their solutions
- Suggestions for improvements and enhancements directly with the Tutis team
- Innovative ways of using the Tutis solution through case studies from other organisations
It also provides an opportunity to network with others in the industry and to learn about Tutis release updates, plans and TUTIS product roadmap.
Tutis holds these forums for customers annually , through either in person workshops or on-line webinars.
Deliver a range of short and informative webinars throughout the year. These webinars are around the use of the TUTIS solution or related things like using the Tutis self-service support ticketing system. To see the currently available webinars go to Events.