Tutis Operations assists organisations with designing, deploying and embedding compliance management processes and systems.
The Tutis Operations team has extensive experience over many years in managing in, and consulting to, the compliance and training industry. The team has more than ten years focused on compliance and training management processes and systems in Australia.
This service extends to:
- Developing the process
- Helping with change management
- System user training
- Configuring systems
- Integrating training management systems into your IT landscape
- Developing training web sites and forms
- Mapping courses to competencies
- Loading training course content
- Developing course content
- Developing and deploying assessments
- Configuring compliance and management reporting
- Embedding the process including incorporating continuous improvement.
Tutis works quickly and collaboratively with you to get the TUTIS solution and associated processes working effectively in your business.
Tutis has a formal enablement methodology to ensure the TUTIS solution and/or managed service is successfully embedded in your business.
This methodology includes:
- Project charter and change management
- Project management framework
- Solution/System setup and configuration
- User training, workshops and reviews
- On-going benefit realisation and support to sustain & improve outcomes.
Solution/System setup and configuration provides a very high level of flexibility.
Basic Set up includes:
- Theming of the system with the company look and feel
- Creation of certificate templates (as required)
- Scoping of units/qualifications/accredited courses
- Development of:
- Organisation structure
- Training structure
- Positions/permissions/data visibility/rules based messages
- Skills sets/Gap analysis
- Refresher periods.
Custom Setup includes:
- Data migration from the old system to TUTIS
- Integration with your other business systems – TUTIS has API-Enabled REST functionality for easy integration to ERPs and HR systems
- Website integration.
Additional set up services we deliver include:
- Upload of trainer and assessor evidence and mapping (matrix)
- Upload of existing assessments and mapping.
Driven by a passion to create custom e-learning and blended learning solutions that focus on what the learner needs to do and not just know, Tutis’ cutting edge design and development team has created customised online and blended courses for enterprises and RTOs including:
- Anglo Coal Australia
- The Electrical and Communications Association (ECA)
- Specialised Career Solutions
- Benchmark Training
Our training course content development expertise ranges from the development of simple training modules with limited use of multimedia, through to more complex engaging e-learning solutions utilising the latest in multimedia technology including:
- Games and Gamification
- Mobile Solutions
- Scenario-based Learning.
Tutis offers a range of up-to-date e-Learning packages which can be used in conjunction with TUTIS solution platform, or uploaded to any SCORM compliant Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
Tutis offers these training courses on a purchase or licence basis. Tutis does NOT deliver these or any other training courses to students.
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBADM506 – Manage business document design and development
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- RIIBEF201D – Plan and Organise Work
- RIICBS203D – Safely handle Bituminous Materials
- RIICCM201D – Carry out Measurements and Calculations
- RIICCM202D – Identify, Locate and Protect Underground Services
- RIICCM203D – Read and Interpret Plans and Job Specifications
- RIICCM205D – Carry out Manual Excavation
- RIICCM206D – Support Plant Operations
- RIICCM207D – Spread and Compact Materials Manually
- RIICCM208D – Carry out Basic Levelling
- RIICCM209D – Carry out Concrete Work
- RIICCM211D – Erect and Dismantle Temporary Fencing and Gates
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the Workplace
- RIICOM301D – Communicate Information
- RIICOM302D – Communicate Worplace Information
- RIICPL301D – Install Water Mains Pipelines
- RIICPL302D – Install Stormwater Systems
- RIICRC201D – Repain Potholes
- RIICRC208D – Lay Pipes
- RIICRC301D – Maintain Drainage Systems
- RIICRC304D – Maintain Sealed Roads
- RIIENV201D – Identify and Assess Environmental and Heritage Concerns
- RIIGOV201D – Comply with Site Work Processes / Procedures
- RIIHAN309D – Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
- RIIMPO308D – Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO309D – Conduct Wheeled Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO310D – Conduct Grader Operations
- RIIMPO338D – Conduct Rigid Haul Truch Operations
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct Local Risk Control
- RIIRIS301D – Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIISAM201D – Handle Resources and Infrastructure Materials and Safely Dispose of Nontoxic Marerials
- RIISAM202D – Isolate and Access Plant
- RIISAM203D – Use Hand and Power Tools
- RIISAM204D – Operate Small Plant and Equipment
- RIIVEH201D – Operate Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH305D – Operate and Maintain a Four Wheel Drive Vehicle
- RIIWHS201D – Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- RIIWHS302D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIWMG203D – Drain and Dewater Civil Construction Site
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardipulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid