End-to-End Workforce Compliance Management Solution
Tutis provides workforce compliance and training management and compliance cloud-based software products and services including virtual reality modules.
Virtual reality modules include instructor-led, simulated classrooms and practical, task-based VR training labs to deliver a fully-immersive student experience.
Tutis is the Latin word for safe, secure, protected, assured; the Tutis team is passionate about delivering compliance assured.
Key areas are:
- Workforce Compliance for asset-intensive industry such as mining
- Focus on blue-collar capability and compliance
- Facilitating safe production
- Delivering Compliance Assured
- Creating a more agile and productive workforce
The Tutis compliance software solutions are as follows:
- Workforce Compliance for Enterprises: this is a comprehensive Workforce Management Compliance Solution with functionality from identifying resourcing needs through to maintaining workforce compliance. It has been designed for large enterprise environments and includes built in automation, workflow, full activity visibility, alerting and reporting so as to deliver Compliance Assured.
- Training Compliance for Training Providers: (eg RTOs): this is a comprehensive Training Compliance Solution with deep functionality for managing training provider businesses including training and learning management, funding and statutory report needs.
Tutis provides holistic, cloud based compliance solutions, either used by customers or optionally delivered by Tutis as a managed service.
The Tutis compliance software solutions were created by a dedicated team with an extensive background in workforce capability, skillset management, training and assessment management, workforce on-boarding, elearning, records management and compliance systems in general.
This experience has been gained across several industries including mining, process manufacturing, security, retail and training providers (especially RTOs).
The purpose of the Tutis solutions is to deliver compliance assured; Tutis would love to help your organisation achieve this.
Team capabilities include:
- Providing strategic and practical advisory services for both enterprises and training providers (RTOs) across compliance, workforce capability, skills and vocational training
- Enabling / Configuring the solutions to work optimally for each customer
- Providing project management, change management and end user TUTIS training
- Integrating TUTIS solutions into existing Enterprise IT Ecosystems
- Migrating historical data into TUTIS
- Upgrading training course materials and standard operating procedures to elearning
- Providing a Managed Service where Tutis administers Tutis solutions for customers
- Delivering on-going account management and benefits realisation services to customers
- Collaborating with industry and customers to identify emerging market requirements
- Creating strategic product roadmaps for enhancing TUTIS solutions
- Developing and enhancing software solutions based on the strategic product roadmap
TUTIS_ENTERPRISE Workforce Compliance product. This is a holistic workforce compliance software product across workforce capability and training functions. Features include onboarding, skillset and learning management, mapped assessments, paperless records management, full assessment authoring lifecycle including mapping to standards, assessment delivery, dashboarding, reports, authorisations, gate access integration, work permits and other industry specific functionality
TUTIS_TRAIN Training Management and Compliance product.. This is a holistic training and compliance software product for private training providers, such as RTOs & PTEs. It provides compliance processes across all training, assessment, student management and reporting activities. TUTIS_Train is a single, integrated TMS, SMS, CRM, RPL, LMS, Assessment and Reporting software solution. Reporting includes AVETMISS and RAPT compliance reports and configurable dashboards.
Have ultimate peace of mind by having the experts run the compliance processes. The Tutis managed service helps take the hard work out of managing the operational side of compliance.
The Tutis Managed Service is an optional service where the Tutis team runs aspects of the training compliance software solution for your organisation, so you benefit from our years of experience. An example service is Mobilisation and On-boarding managed service.
Let the Tutis managed services team help take the complexity out of the operational side of skillset and training compliance management. Our team members are experienced in managing all administrative aspects of a compliance and training organisation, and are Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the TUTIS software products.
Contact us to get the Tutis training compliance software solution underway in your business today, better still get it delivered as a managed service to achieve total compliance assured.