Virtual Reality Add-Ons
Tutis now offers virtual reality add-on products as part of the TUTIS product set. These Add-Ons are:
- TUTIS VR Classroom
- TUTIS VR Training Labs
Both add-on products deliver a fully-immerse experience via the use of virtual reality googles and high-quality visualisation and audio. To provide these products Tutis has partnered with Vreddo, a specialist in virtual reality technology and training.
These optional add-ons provide virtual reality training delivery technology as TUTIS training objects so auditable records are created and retained of all training undertaken.
These records include who was trained, when, on what course and what course version, delivered by which trainer/assessor, why they are qualified to deliver the training, who developed the training and assessments, and why they are qualified to do so, etc…
TUTIS VReddo Classroom Add-On – for instructor-led simulated classrooms
- Live Video, interactive remote learning
- Delivering virtual face-to-face training
- Use of fully immersive holograms and virtual teleporting
Training Labs Add-On – for practical simulations of tasks and activities
- More efficient
- Better use of specialist trainer time eg one trainer can provide training simultaneously to several sites at once, without students having to travel
- Most consistent
- Workers (students) get exactly the same information because from the one trainer
- More effective
- The training is more effective because wearing headsets makes it a much more immersive and engaging experience, especially compared with zoom or similar conferencing
The add-ons are available immediately, the integration with TUTIS_TRAIN will be available soon.
For more information contact us or download brochure.
Interact in virtual environments, manipulate objects, perform tasks and solve problems. Learners can experience risk scenarios & learn how to respond effectively & appropriately in a safe environment .